We Are What Special Needs… Are You? We are seeking talented professionals who will go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs and their families.
If you are looking for a challenge, are committed to continuous learning, want to work for an organization that has the highest integrity and a vast history of delivering state-of-the art therapeutic services to children, then we want YOU!
- A non-profit with almost a century of experience serving children with special needs and their families
- Currently treating thousands of children each year
- Providing services at locations throughout Southeast Michigan and various locations throughout the state
- Offering positions ranging from just a few hours to full-time
- High-energy, positive individuals who are passionate about working with children with special needs
- Individuals who can make a difference in the lives of children and their families
- Those who love a challenge, adapt easily to change, and can work independently
- Lifelong learners who have the ability to build and manage relationships
- A supportive work environment that will give you the ability to manage your own schedule
- Competitive compensation and great benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Organization Sponsored short/long term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Care and Group Accident Insurance
- 403b tax deferred retirement savings plan with matching
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Many benefits available for part time employees
We welcome you to consider career opportunities with us and to be part of a team of professionals focused on helping children with special needs reach their greatest potential.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on becoming part of our team.
Help us change lives!The Detroit Institute for Children needs your help and provides many ways you can support our mission to help change the lives of children with special needs.
2075 E. West Maple
Walled Lake, MI 48390
The Detroit Institute for Children currently serves more than 5,000 children with special needs in schools, Head Start, and Early Intervention programs throughout Detroit and Southeastern Michigan. The DIC provides speech language pathology, occupational therapies, social work, psychological services and special education consulting.