DIC is always looking for positive and passionate individuals who can help make a difference in the lives of children and their families.
We Are What Special Needs…Are you? We are seeking talented professionals who will go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs and their families. If you are looking for a challenge, are committed to continuous learning, want to work for an organization that has the highest integrity and a vast history of delivering state-of-the art therapeutic services to children, then we want YOU!
- A non-profit with almost a century of experience serving children with special needs and their families.
- Currently treating thousands of children each year. Providing services at locations throughout Southeast Michigan and various locations throughout the state.
- Offering positions ranging from just a few hours to full-time.
- High-energy, positive individuals who are passionate about working with children with special needs.
- Individuals who can make a difference in the lives of children and their families.
- Those who love a challenge, adapt easily to change, and can work independently.
- Lifelong learners who have the ability to build and manage relationships.
- A supportive work environment that will give you the ability to manage your own schedule
- Competitive compensation and great benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- Organization sponsored short/long term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Care and Group Accident Insurance
- Matching 403b tax-deferred retirement savings plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Many benefits available for part-time employees
We welcome you to consider career opportunities with us and to be a part of a team of professionals focused on helping children with special needs reach their greatest potential.
If you have additional questions or need more information on becoming part our team, contact us at email@example.com.
The Detroit Institute for Children currently serves more than 5,000 children with special needs in schools, Head Start, and Early Intervention programs throughout Detroit and Southeastern Michigan. The DIC provides speech language pathology, occupational therapies, social work, psychological services and special education consulting.
The Detroit Institute for Children is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Website by Digitalliance