Our Special Needs Services program provides children with the highest quality therapy services while simplifying management and containing costs. We work with your management team to develop a program that fits your needs and budget. We partner with a variety of organizations and programs to bring therapy to at-risk and children with special needs in Michigan. We are always interested in exploring innovative partnerships that enable children with special needs to reach their greatest potential.
- We offer services by individual therapy discipline or as a bundle to meet your requirements with no minimum hours required to initiate a contract.
- We provide all assessment tools and therapy supplies.
- We bill for time spent working with the child and completing required reports – nothing more.
- We ensure all necessary credentials including Child Protective Services, finger printing, and background checks are completed.
- To broaden the circle of support for each individual child, we offer opportunities to family members, caregivers and professionals through our educational workshops and events
Current partnerships include:
- Public school districts Pre-K through 12
- Charter schools Pre-K through 12
- Private schools
- Early childhood programs
- Non-profit organizations
To learn more about our partnership opportunities, please contact us below
Help us change lives!The Detroit Institute for Children needs your help and provides many ways you can support our mission to help change the lives of children with special needs.
Your continued support helps ensure the longevity of our programs and our ability to help children for years to come.
2075 E. West Maple
Walled Lake, MI 48390