- We offer services by individual therapy discipline or as a bundle to meet your requirements with no minimum hours required to initiate a contract.
- We provide all assessment tools and therapy supplies.
- We bill for time spent working with the child and completing required reports – nothing more.
- We ensure all necessary credentials including Child Protective Services, finger printing, and background checks are completed.
- To broaden the circle of support for each individual child, we offer opportunities to family members, caregivers and professionals through our educational workshops and events
Current partnerships include:
- Public school districts Pre-K through 12
- Charter schools Pre-K through 12
- Private schools
- Early childhood programs
- Non-profit organizations
To learn more about our partnership opportunities, please contact us below
Help us change lives!
Your continued support helps ensure the longevity of our programs and our ability to help children for years to come.
The Detroit Institute for Children currently serves more than 5,000 children with special needs in schools, Head Start, and Early Intervention programs throughout Detroit and Southeastern Michigan. The DIC provides speech language pathology, occupational therapies, social work, psychological services and special education consulting.